May Meeting

Christian Brink cb at onsitetech.com
Fri May 10 10:42:29 CDT 2002

Reminder Portion of this email:
Our May Meeting will be on Wednesday the 15th at 7:00PM. Randal will be
speaking on his adventures with template toolkit and how he used it to
create the new www.stonehenge.com.

The Technical Meeting: ONSITE! Technology, 333 SE 3rd St. at 7:00 PM.
The Social Meeting: Read Below

New Info Portion of this email (IOW: Please read):
Curtis will not be able to coordinate this meeting due to other obligations
so I have the rare privilege to taking it over for a month :).

As an experiment (since Produce Row seems a little cramped), we will try
another close venue, the Rose and Raindrop. To coordinate with the Rose &
Raindrop, I would like an approximate headcount. So, if plan to attend
please try and send and email to grep at onsitetech.com, this is not a RSVP so
no one will be excluded if he/she changes his/her mind later.

The social meeting will run from approx 6:00pm to 6:45pm.

Christian Brink
CTO
ONSITE! Technology
grep at onsitetech.com