Difficulties

Curtis Poe cp at onsitetech.com
Wed Mar 20 15:38:10 CST 2002

As some of you may be aware, the last meeting was a fiasco.  I think only 3
people showed up.  This was due in part to my letting some family problems
get in the way, so I apologize for that.

The next meeting is April 10th.  I don't yet have a venue as that was what
we were going to talk about at the last meeting :)  So, to tentatively get
this out of the way, let's hear some quick ideas about where we should meet.
I'll be near "Beautiful Pizza" tonight, so I'll see if there room is free,
but it sounds like there's a regular booking which conflicts with us.

In addition to not having a location, I don't have a speaker, either.  Is
anyone free and willing?  Let me know.  I have a presentation about code
generation that I've been playing with, but I don't have a lot of free time
and I'm not sure it will be ready in time.

Cheers,
Curtis "Ovid" Poe
=====
"Ovid" on http://www.perlmonks.org/
Someone asked me how to count to 10 in Perl:
push at A,$_ for reverse q.e...q.n.;for(@A){$_=unpack(q|c|,$_);@a=split//;
shift at a;shift at a if $a[$[]eq$[;$_=join q||, at a};print $_,$/for reverse @A

TIMTOWTDI