Next PDX.pm meeting ?

Ovid poec at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 17:54:07 CDT 2002

--- "Randal L. Schwartz" <merlyn at stonehenge.com> wrote:

> charles> Greetings from a new member,
> charles> I was wondering when is the next pdx.pm meeting ?
>
> My calendar says 10 july, but it's quite possible I'm off
> my rocker again. :)

Yes, Randal, you're off your rocker, but you have the date right ;)

For the next meeting, chromatic will be giving a presentation on testing.  You *don't* want to
miss this one.  Great stuff.

Christian Brink is getting around to updating the Web site (http://portland.pm.org) with the
information.

Of course, since Emacs isn't installed on their server, Christian's probably going to be using
Pico, so he'll have some trouble :)

Cheers,
Curtis

=====
"Ovid" on http://www.perlmonks.org/
Someone asked me how to count to 10 in Perl:
push at A,$_ for reverse q.e...q.n.;for(@A){$_=unpack(q|c|,$_);@a=split//;
shift at a;shift at a if $a[$[]eq$[;$_=join q||, at a};print $_,$/for reverse @A