Meeting Place [was: Introduction to Testing with Test::More]

Chris Sparks SparksC at hlyw.com
Fri Jul 12 10:33:00 CDT 2002

This would also workout for me (closer to where I work.)

Sparky

>>> n/a <nforrett at wgz.com> 07/11/02 01:41PM >>>
On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Joshua Keroes wrote:
I have another alternative. My boss is willing to let us use the large
conference room at my office.

  Pros:
    * Big enough for the group (judging by the turnout the last two months)
    * Air conditioned
    * Several bars/taverns relatively close
    * Large whiteboard, screen and projection unit builtin
    * Free

  Cons:
    * In Beaverton (near Washington Square)
    * Outside laptops not allowed to connect to LAN as per company policy.
      There is a laptop that lives in the conference room, however it runs
      Windows. I'd also be willing to burn CDs of required materials and
      bring them in.

Thoughts?

--
Nick