meetings?

Curtis Poe cp at onsitetech.com
Wed Jul 3 16:15:51 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "josh hoblitt" <jhoblitt at mysun.com>
To: <pdx-pm-list at pm.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 1:51 PM
Subject: meetings?

> What are the odds of a meeting happening between July 24th and August
13ish?

> -Joshua Hoblitt

Joshua,

You're the one who moved to Hawaii, aren't you?  My memory is a bit hazy, so
forgive me if I'm wrong :)  If so, I'm guessing that you're visiting
Portland in that time period.

We have no scheduled meetings at that time, but I'm sure that a few Mongers
might be up for an impromptu social night.  If you're interested, pick a
good night and maybe a few of us can get together.

--
Cheers,
Curtis Poe

Taking e-Business and Internet Technology To The Extreme!

TIMTOWTDI