Perl Foundation

Curtis Poe poec at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 15:00:24 CST 2002

Would anyone be interested in contributing to a local fund raising drive for the Perl Development
Grant Fund?  Basically, these donations are to fund the work of Dr. Damian Conway and Dan Sugalski
in continuing efforts to promote Perl Awareness and continue development on Perl 6.  You can read
a bit about this at http://www.perl-foundation.org/index.cgi?page=pr#pr-drive

Further, there are links provided to let you know what previous funding has accomplished.  You can
also go straight to https://donate.perl-foundation.org/index.pl?node=Contribution+Info for a
secure online donation, if you prefer.

If you do donate, could you drop me an email?  I'd like to track how much, if any, we manage to
raise.  All information will be strictly confidential.  You might also wish to check out
http://www.stonehenge.com/.  They're a local Perl training/consultancy business headed by Randal
Schwartz and Tom Phoenix.  They contributed substantially to the both the last and current
Development fund.

Cheers,
Curtis "Ovid" Poe

=====
"Ovid" on http://www.perlmonks.org/
Someone asked me how to count to 10 in Perl:
push at A,$_ for reverse q.e...q.n.;for(@A){$_=unpack(q|c|,$_);@a=split//;
shift at a;shift at a if $a[$[]eq$[;$_=join q||, at a};print $_,$/for reverse @A