Next pdx.pm meeting

mikeraz at patch.com mikeraz at patch.com
Thu Feb 7 13:45:07 CST 2002

Don't forget to get my @_ privs pulled too, the omission of
shell was unintentional.

pico ... bah!

Hey you all missed someone on another list telling Randal that
he was wrong - no need for Postgres over MySQL because you
can script the functionality missing from MySQL in Perl.

Randal's response showed why Perl is not the tool for EveryJob.

On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 10:03:46AM -0800, Colin Kuskie typed:

--
    Michael Rasmussen  aka  mikeraz
   Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity