Next pdx.pm meeting

Curtis Poe cp at onsitetech.com
Tue Feb 5 18:18:57 CST 2002

Sorry it's taken so long to get this message out.  The next pdx.pm meeting
will be Wednesday, February 13th.  Same time and place as last time (see
http://portland.pm.org/).

Austin Shutz will be giving a presentation on standard error handling and
reporting.  Austin is the author of Expect.pm and IO::Stty.  He is also a
network engineer for Global Crossing.

I'm looking forward to seeing this.  So many programmers fail to give this
area the attention that it's due, so don't skip it!

Unfortunately, we're still meeting at Produce Row cafe (again, see the Web
site for details).  Since I haven't been able to locate any other meeting
space, this seems to be the only convenient spot.  The only other option is
to have a social meeting and then have everyone *drive* over to the
technical meeting spot.  That could get a bit messy, but if people think
that's okay, I can scout for a better (read: roomier) social meeting spot).

Cheers,
Curtis "Ovid" POe
--
"Ovid" on http://www.perlmonks.org/
Someone asked me how to count to 10 in Perl:

TIMTOWTDI