[Pdx-pm] SPUG meeting this Tuesday 12/17 in Seattle

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRunningWolf at att.net
Sun Dec 15 15:43:18 CST 2002

The Seattle Perl Users Group is having a meeting this Tuesday, a
special non-Perl-focused, but highly-techie talk.

    http://seattleperl.org/#Dec

Check out Technomadic Research Labs' home page on
http://microship.com/ to get a taste of how geeky-cool his application
of technology can be to creating an adventurous life.  I've personally
met with Steve Roberts.  His technology, life style, and insights are
very interesting and entertaining.

Perhaps some folks would be interested in carpooling to the talk.
(Steve accumulated many 10's of thousands of miles on his bicycle to
accumulate the information in this talk, what's a few hundred in a
car?)  I'd drive 3 hours to hear him if I was coming from Portland.

I currently live in Seattle, but will be in Portland on Monday.  Feel
free to contact me if you'd like more information about this great
speaker or about other pre- or post-meeting arrangements.

--
Michael R. Wolf
    All mammals learn by playing!
        MichaelRunningWolf at att.net