[Pdx-pm] Programming study group meets 12/5

Mark Swayne mark_swayne at mac.com
Wed Dec 4 21:43:31 CST 2002

This is just a reminder that we will be meeting tomorrow (12/5).

Details:

     * When: Thursday 5th December 2002
     * Time: 6:30pm
     * Where: 707 SW Washington 9th FL
     * Phone: 503-972-6497

Agenda:

       1. Read Sections 7 (and 8) in _Pragmatic Programmers_
       2. Forum discussion
       3. Code review

When you enter the building, tell the security guard inside the bank
lobby that you are here for the Pragmatic Programmers reading group.

See the Wiki for more info:
http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/cgi-local/pragprog?PortlandPractitioners

--Mark

--
American ideas of freedom are bound up with a vision of information
policy that counts information as social wealth owned by all. We believe