[Pdx-pm] Various things ...

Curtis Poe cp at onsitetech.com
Wed Aug 28 17:03:49 CDT 2002

Hi all,

I just had a non-member submission to the list that I went ahead and
approved.  This was "sort of" a job announcement so I was leery about
allowing it, but I assumed that enough people are looking for work that I
went ahead and let it through.  I reject most non-member submissions as they
are spam.

Other news:  I found out that we don't have a projector (much less a
projection screen) available for September 11th.  This is due to some of our
employees flying out to a conference.  I'm open to suggestions (I'll contact
the presenter, also).

We can:

1.  Move the date of the presentation
2.  Give Brian Ingerson some crayons and construction paper
3.  Crowd around my desk at work and watch him do the presentation there
4.  Move the presentation
5.  Cancel or have a social (noooooooooo!)

I'm in favor of 2, but I suspect that Ingy will object.

--
Cheers,
Curtis Poe

Taking e-Business and Internet Technology To The Extreme!