Presentations

Curtis Poe cp at onsitetech.com
Wed Apr 17 15:14:32 CDT 2002

Hi all,

The last pdx.pm meeting was great.  Tom Phoenix gave a presentation on
sorting methods.  He started with basic sorting techniques, moved on to
advanced techniques, explaining the Schwartzian Transform, and then
discussed more esoteric ideas such as using Inline::C.  It has something for
everyone.

Now, we're looking for someone to do a presentation for the next pdx.pm
meeting.  If you have something you think you'd like to do a presentation
on, either reply to the list, or send an email to me personally, if you'd
prefer to discuss it a bit, first.

--
Cheers,
Curtis Poe

Taking e-Business and Internet Technology To The Extreme!

TIMTOWTDI