Input TYPE=FILE Error Checking

Curtis Poe cp at onsitetech.com
Tue Nov 20 18:02:34 CST 2001

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but you cannot make that field
sticky (i.e., retain its value between calls).  Otherwise, you could insert
an arbitrary value, put it on an invisible layer and grab any file you
wanted from someone's box.  That would be a no-no :)

Cheers,
Curtis Poe
Senior Programmer
ONSITE! Technology