Damian Conway free presentation in portland - your input needed

Colin Kuskie ckuskie at tality.com
Wed May 30 12:08:12 CDT 2001

On 29 May 2001, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> Oh, sorry.  I meant to include the link.  cpd.ogi.edu.  If you search
> for "Damian", you'll find his classes.  If you search for
> "Stonehenge", you'll find both his and ours.

WooHoo!  Just got a P.O. approved from the wife to spend some fun
money on the Text Munging course.  My day job is designing analog
chips and I've never been exposed to parsers before.  This should
be a blast!

Thanks for the tip!
Colin

p.s.  Maybe we should list places where Perl training is locally
offered on the portland.pm.org website?

TIMTOWTDI