Where to buy SuSE locally?

Leuth Bartels lbartels at ptiglobal.com
Fri Jul 27 15:16:15 CDT 2001

"Or, you could pop around to NW 23rd and I could lend you my CDs"
Don't let the BSA hear of that offer!  They're trying to tell us that
multi-user licenses have been revoked and we are finding the information
they provided to be all messed up...Three cheers for open-source!  (DOS one,
Perl two?  You guys probably don't knit...)

Leuth Bartels