Poetry

A_Geekette moiraine at qwest.net
Wed Apr 11 18:06:14 CDT 2001

Thanks guys.  I've been getting a lot of criticisim on clpm.  I'm a
newbie to the group and this one, but I am by no means a newbie to
programming.  OTOH, I'm not a guru or an expert.  Apparently, I don't
know the rules.  Then again, they aren't realy criticising my Perl, just
my clpm-ettiquette.  Maybe, I should look on the bright side in that
respect.  Maybe I should introduce myself.  :-)

Second msg to follow:  "Hi, I'm Elizabeth: An Introduction"

--
Geekette

"Try Not.  Do or do not.  There is no try."
-If you don't know who said this,
I don't want to talk to you. ;-)

"Nothing is impossible, no matter how improbable."
-Anonymous

TIMTOWTDI