Anyone out there

A_Geekette moiraine at qwest.net
Mon Apr 9 17:29:10 CDT 2001

There's this jerk who knows nothing of Perl.
He makes me so mad I could just hurl.
My eyes are all bleary,
My job seems so weary.
I need some relief or my hair will straight curl.

hehe
I'm doing the back-end of a web site and configuring the server (Apache
on Linux...yes.)
I don't realy need help so much as support.  This guy.......<sigh>  He
thinks Perl is just a scripting language.  As in the lowest of the low.
Moron.  He's putting together the web site, but he knows nothing about
them.  He's a CE major for $%^& sakes.  (excuse my language)  He wants
all these crazy things and to top it all off I'm working with RedHat of
all things (well at least it aisn't Windows).
I have it all worked out on how exactly to go about this stuff; I have
pages and pages of notes, and the code is running about my head.  I just
can't seem to get it down in ink...so to speak.
On a brighter note, I have become a true Geekette.  I was working on
getting a crashed file system running on a Linux box that also lost all
its CMOS settings, doing research on this web site project, and painting
my nails all at the same time.  Mind you, I have one monitor for the two
systems (three actually, but the third was via telnet via a VPN....won't
even get into *that* configuration).  My nails came out twice as good
that day than when I actually concentrate on them.
:-)
Yey for me.

Now all I have to do is get paid for being a geekette and I'll be
set....hehe that rhymed.

Have a good day.

--
Geekette

"Try Not.  Do or do not.  There is no try."
-If you don't know who said this,
I don't want to talk to you. ;-)

"Nothing is impossible, no matter how improbable."
-Anonymous

TIMTOWTDI