Let the party begin...

Jeff Zucker jeff at vpservices.com
Tue Jul 25 14:10:22 CDT 2000

$perl_mongers{pdx}->{local_diety} "Randal L. Schwartz" wrote:

> Jeff> print %perl_mongers{pdx}->{motto};
>
> Gotta love that illegal syntax that isn't caught by the compiler. :)

Duh, $perl_mongers.

I cut and pasted in the wrong direction :-).  First I wrote the letter
to pdx.pm, then I wrote the XML part of the module that would execute
the code in the letter just to see if I could do it, then I cut the code
from the letter and pasted it into my program, tested it (and replaced
the % which, of course, *was* caught by the compiler), then went to bed
since it was 3 am, then sent the letter to y'all this morning without
remembering to make the correction in the letter.  Duh, sorry.

--
Jeff
TIMTOWTDI