[Ottawa-pm] Somebody looking for a Mojolicious hacker

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Thu Jul 7 18:03:27 PDT 2016

Hiya!

Somebody poked me with the following request:

I have a perl based website project that I need some help from
experienced professionals.
Do you know of anyone in Ottawa who has experience with Perl and
Mojolicious and preferably full stack web development as well?

I have put together a very crude prototype with a subset of features
that I need for my business idea. It needs to be refined with
professional touch and many new features will have to be added to. Any
referrals or advice would be appreciated.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll put you peeps in contact.

Joy,
`/anick