[Ottawa-pm] Gatineau-Ottawa Agile Tour - Nov 23rd 2015

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Mon Oct 26 19:49:04 PDT 2015

Howdie all,

I met Steve Purkis at last JavaScript meetup, and he has his fingers in
organizing an Agile mini-conference thingy in November. As this is
something that might interest some of you, the announcement is
reproduced below.

Also, I'm extending  my tendrils to see where and when I can organize a
Perl technical meetup. Stay tuned, I might come back soonishly with some
details on that front. :-)

Joy,
`/anick

---

Hi folks!

The Gatineau-Ottawa Agile Tour 2015 program has been confirmed!

We'll have 2 great keynotes from Richard Sheridan and Gil Broza, as well
as 4 tracks of 4 sessions each, with a variety of workshops, experience
reports, and talks aimed at all levels from beginner to advanced.
That's a total of 16 sessions to choose from!

To see what we've got lined up for you, visit:

http://goagiletour.ca
Monday, Nov 23rd
$95 general, $30 students

The Tech track will cover Continuous Delivery, Root Cause Analysis,
Test-Driven Development, and Agile Testing.  Other sessions will cover
Large Scale Scrum, Agile Metrics, Kanban, and what to look for in a good
Scrum Master  (to name a few!).  There'll be many experienced agile
practitioners to talk to outside of the sessions, so it's also a great
place to bring your questions!

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
--