[Ottawa-pm] Ottawa.pm born again in 2016

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Mon Dec 21 17:13:51 PST 2015

Hey all,

Long time no see. :-)

So, I might have managed to find a way to get a room in Algonquin
college for tech meetups. Which is good, 'cause I had the rebirth of the
Ottawa.pm group at the back of my mind for some time, now.

If there is anybody who feels like it, I'm currently thinking about
trying to organize something for January 29th (a Tuesday). I'm also
thinking about extending the realm of Ottawa.pm to anything and
everything that interest the group. Perl, JavaScript frameworks, tools,
even Raspberry Pi hacking, all would be fair game.

That means, of course, that I'm looking for peeps to present. Myself,
I'll have two fresh slide decks on Git and Angular that I can use, and I
could also talk about Dancer and Swagger if there is a demand. Or
anything else, really --I don't shy easily of any topic. :-)

Anyway, I guess the first step  to get there is to see if there is a
potential crowd. ... So, show of hands: who would make it to the meetup?

Joy,
`/anick