[Ottawa-pm] Confoo and Social meeting

Yanick Champoux champoux at pythian.com
Mon Sep 17 08:03:32 PDT 2012

On 12-09-16 08:32 AM, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Gabor Szabo<szabgab at gmail.com>  wrote:
> >  I don't see your message in the archive. Maybe it waits for moderator
> >  approval :)
>
> .... or maybe I should learn how to reload a page in my browser.

     :-)

     This being said, I've peeked at ConFoo, and it looks quite
interesting. It's, however, during the week so my presence will depend
heavily if $work is willing to send me to present. If they do, I'm
thinking of showcasing Dancer, which should nicely maximize the interest
for a non-Perl-specific crowd.

Joy,
`/anick

Pythian is celebrating its 15th anniversary and more than 200 employees
worldwide. Read about our early beginnings bit.ly/Pythians15 .