[Ottawa-pm] Project Night this Tuesday at 6pm :) (October 2nd)

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Mon Oct 1 08:09:16 PDT 2012

Hey Mike,

On 12-09-30 08:20 PM, Michael Prendergast wrote:
> Ah, hehe. It's all good. Sorry, we didn't know it was Tai Chi night, but
> hopefully we'll see you next time Yanick!

	*fingers crossed* Might be good to have a venue (mailing list?) for
peeps to share the fruits of their labor, and further adventures for
in-between meetings.

> Yeah, it's tough to schedule these for when nothing else is going on. :/
> We're trying though.

	Oh, I can empathize. For any group with more than 3 members, it has
been proved impossible by science to find any time slot that fit
everyone's schedule. It's one of the great constants of the Universe. :-)

> If anyone else is interested, it should be a good time. Everyone is welcome.

	Excellent.

	And for the Perl Mongers: remember, tonight, at 7:00pm, at the Royal
Oak on 117 Centrepointe.

Joy,
`/anick