[Ottawa-pm] The Modern Perls have landed

Yanick Champoux champoux at pythian.com
Mon May 21 07:42:54 PDT 2012

On 12-05-18 06:46 PM, Allan Fields wrote:
> Sounds good and not better timing for my pay.

     Excellent. We already have three peeps who can for that day, it's
good enough for me. :-)

     So, Thursday 31st, at Pythian (in the St-Laurent shopping mall,
right atop the cinema and the fitness center) at 7:00pm. The topic
remains TBD.  Anyone has suggestions?

     Also, if anybody really, really wants his book before that, just
poke me. I'm sure we can arrange some shady transaction in dark alleys
between now and then. :-)

Joy,
`/anick

Join Edwin Sarmiento's webinar on May 24th to get an exclusive sneak peek
at SQL Server 2012 AlwaysOn Availability Groups http://bit.ly/SQLSneakPeek