[Ottawa-pm] January meeting?

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Sat Jan 21 10:33:20 PST 2012

On 12-01-13 11:17 AM, Yanick Champoux wrote:
> Ladies, gentlemen, bots,
>
> I had overwhelming demands for a Ottawa.pm meeting in the new year,
> so... let's see if we can make it happen. :-)
>
> What: Ottawa.pm techie meeting
> Where: Pythian Office (St.Laurent Shopping center)
> When: Thursday January 26th, 6h30 to 9h00
>
> On the menu: I could make a short show'n'tell about Haka[1] ,

	In addition, Steve Purkis also stepped forward and offered to give a
short (10m-20m) presentation on TAP::Formatter::HTML and the state of
TAP::Harness + plugins.  If the crowd go wild on all things TAP, I could
very easily point out afterward how we are using TAP::Formatter::JUnit
and Jenkins at Pythian.  And maybe go as far as to get ourselves a
little Smolder[1] running. :-)

Joy,
`/anick

[1] https://github.com/mpeters/smolder