[Ottawa-pm] meetings...

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Mon May 16 09:05:50 PDT 2011

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 09:58:31AM -0400, Yanick Champoux wrote:
> On 05/15/11 23:42, Richard Guy Briggs wrote:
> >Well, it is either in my home, or I need to find a sitter.  I've put in
> >my votes and Thursday at 20:00 looks like it, here.  So, I'm at 80
> >Wurtemburg Street, details here:
> >	http://tricolour.net/house2.html
>
>     So Thursday 19th, at 20:00pm, at RGB's house it is.
>
>     Pending terrible catastrophe, I should be there. I'll bring a
> sacrificial bag of something unwholesome, and a 2 liter of liquid
> equivalent (ah, I so wish I could find around here the licorice ice
> tea I once had in Paris... that was something for tastebuds to
> remember...).

I have two kids to get to bed around that time, so we can hang out for a
few minutes if I haven't got them there yet by that time.

If the weather is nice, which it looks to be warm at least, we can use
the balcony.

> Joy,
> `/anick

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!