[Ottawa-pm] Dec social

Yanick Champoux champoux at pythian.com
Tue Dec 6 07:21:06 PST 2011

On 12/05/11 09:40, Steve Purkis wrote:
> I've recently moved back to Ottawa&  am hoping to make the next social (Dec 20 @ Pub Italia).

     We have a social at Pub Italia on the 20th? :-)

     You might have read a message from a previous year. But it's a good
idea.  Anyone's for it?

     Also, Pub Italia is good, but if the peeps who think of coming are
more west-endies like me, perhaps we should relocate to Bells Corners'
Darcy McGee's?

>   It's nice to see Ottawa still has a thriving Perl community!  Hope to see you there...

     Well, it's less thriving than occasionally twitching, but it is
still alive. :-)

Welcome back!
`/anick

--
Yanick Champoux, Senior Perl Developer
The Pythian Group - love your data

--
Pythian proud winner of Oracle North America Titan Award for Exadata Solution...watch the video on pythian.com