[Oslo.pm] Nordic Perl Workshop 2006: Call for Registration

Salve J Nilsen sjn at pvv.org
Tor 4. Mai 2006 13:30:35 PDT

Registration for the Nordic Perl Workshop is open!

The workshop will be at held the University in Oslo, Norway, June 15th and
16th 2006. Speakers include brian d foy, Gisle Aas, Abigail, Audrey Tang
and Jos I. Boumans. We'll also join NUUG's summer barbecue with the local
Open Source community, arrange a beginner's course in Perl and otherwise
have a great time and lots of fun.

Registration ends on May 31st 2006 - PLEASE REGISTER EARLY!

For more details, the (soon-ready) program schedule and other practical
information, see

      http://www.perlworkshop.no/npw2006/cfattendees.html
      http://www.perlworkshop.no/npw2006/

We hope to see you soon! :)

- The NPW'06 organizing committee -

      Dag Asheim
      Geir Aalberg
      Lars Haugseth
      Marcus Ramberg
      Ole Øyvid Hove
      Rune Nilsen
      Salve J. Nilsen

(Please forward this message to interested parties!)