[Oslo-aktive] Job opportunity

Andreas Marienborg andreas.marienborg at gmail.com
Fre 23. Mar 2012 00:35:35 PDT

Hello fellow mongers!

I work for ABC Startsiden, and we are in dire need of some new muscle, to help expand and maintain our product portfolio. We develop most of our stuff in Perl, using tech like Catalyst, DBIx::Class, Template::Toolkit and Moose. We are keen users of CPAN, and try to contribute back when we can with patches and releases of our own stuff when we can.

We are no strangers to using new and emerging tech, and we are eager to try, experiment and learn.

The positions in question require good written and verbal norwegian skills, but keeping in line with Oslo.PM, I chose to write this intro in english.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me :)

For more information and details on applying, see https://www.webcruiter.no/wcmain/AdvertViewPublic.aspx?oppdragsnr=1371947397&amp%3Bculture_id=NB-NO&amp%3Bcompany_id=22305000&amp%3Blink_source_id=#.T2uwa7Qcyro.google

thanks for your time :)

- andreas