[Oslo-aktive] [Oslo.pm] Januarmøtet - Catalyst-sukker med Jan Henning hos Opera. (Førstkommende onsdag)

Cosimo Streppone cosimo at streppone.it
Ons 6. Jan 2010 01:44:12 PST

In data 05 januar 2010 alle ore 00:03:14, Marcus Ramberg
<marcus at nordaaker.com> ha scritto:

> Oslo.pm har medlemsmøte onsdag 6. januar 2010, klokken 18:30. Vi
> treffes hos Opera Software, Waldemar Thranes gate 98 ved Alexander
> Kjellands plass.

Sorry for the multiple spamming, but I'm really determined
to get this email through, or someone might freeze outside
Opera's building this evening :)

Hi guys,

I'm giving you some quick tips for this evening.
I guess you know where Opera is, Marcus attached a map link.

However, you're going to freeze with this cold if you
wait for more than 30 seconds at the door, so:

1) "there's a backdoor in Opera" that you can use
        to quickly reach our meeting room.

        http://people.opera.com/cosimo/opera-backdoor.png

        Follow the blue line.
        The red "O" is where the main entrance door is.

2) To have someone open the door, or for any other thing,
        you can call me at +47 4501 6680.

--
Cosimo