[Orlando-pm] Wake-up and rollcall

chris at prather.org chris at prather.org
Wed Jul 9 03:01:49 CDT 2003

Hi,

My name is Chris and I'm a Perl programmer. Actually at the
moment I'm a SQL Server developer, with some light ASP and
some other stuff ... but previous to this recent project I was a full
time perl Programmer and plan on trying to be again when I return
to Orlando.

I've written some packages on CPAN (as PERIGRIN), nothing
spectacular ... mostly source code for the  irc bot Bender in the
Southflorida.pm chatroom.

I'm currently in Scotland with plans on returning to Orlando in late
October. I have a lot of friends and family in Orlando and I want to
help in anyway that I can.

-Chris