[Omaha.pm] Try::Tiny declared Uncool

Sterling Hanenkamp sterling at hanenkamp.com
Wed Oct 22 19:11:46 PDT 2014

The latter argument makes some sense, though I can see that being an idiom
easily mistyped.

The first argument, though, when Catalyst already depends on the whole of
CPAN doesn't make any sense to me unless they are eliminating a very large
number of the other 12,388,473 dependencies (that's only a *slight*
exaggeration).

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 7:05 PM, Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net> wrote:

> On Oct 22, 2014, at 3:28 PM, Sterling Hanenkamp <sterling at hanenkamp.com>
> wrote:
> > On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 5:41 PM, Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net> wrote:
> >> Apparently Catalyst6 is threatening to move to that pattern.
> > Why? What's the proposed reason for the change?
>
> One less dependency, simpler to not use Try::Tiny when apparently

> covers all the cases that prompted the adoption of Try::Tiny into Catalyst.

Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp
sterling at hanenkamp.com
785.370.4454