[Omaha.pm] Catalyst

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Mon Jul 22 13:14:04 PDT 2013

On Jul 22, 2013, at 2:54 PM, Michael Maynard <mdmaynard42 at the-web-geeks.com> wrote:
> Is there a Catalyst users group or someplace that I could post some questions?  I've gone through the CPAN Tutorial and looked through the CookBook, but there are some things that I'm wondering if they are already there.  For example, I have View:TT TIMER =>1 enabled to show the timing for the templates, but it breaks it down and shows each individual template time.  I would like to know the total time that it took to process that page.

Omaha Perl Mongers:

   http://omaha.pm.org

IRC is huge for Catalyst, but you need a thick skin sometimes:

   irc.perl.org #catalyst

I'm in IRC "24/7", but not on any of the email lists:

   http://www.catalystframework.org/

We did that at Omni Hotels -- I think we rolled our own "fancy" one...?

You're familiar with the debugger output, right? CATALYST_DEBUG=1 ? I think that shows page render times...?