[Omaha.pm] One-Day Perl Workshop in Omaha?

Michael Kolakowski mkolakow at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 20:29:28 PDT 2013

I'm in and I'll take a vacation day if I have to. I haven't written hardly any perl in ages, so I'd be on the beginner to intermediate track. But if it's hands on, then I'm all for it. The link said free, but I could see a price of $20-$50 being reasonable, off the top of my head. Or is that too cheap?

Topics:

-Make sure Perl is installed and can write first program
-How to do TDD with Perl
-Various IDEs?
-How to use CPAN effectively
-More advanced problems/packages?
-Perl integration with other languages

Hopefully someone can walk away with a good kick start and at least have things set up. Hope that helps.

Michael