[Omaha.pm] Nebraska DHHS / PHINMS

Jay Hannah jay.hannah at iinteractive.com
Tue Apr 2 05:42:29 PDT 2013

On Apr 2, 2013, at 7:24 AM, David Loyall <david.loyall at the-good-guys.net> wrote:
> Sweet!  You rock, Jay. :)  I can tell from the png that this represents our real data flow.

Woot!  :)

> This afternoon I'll see if I can turn
>    [facil_1,facil_2] -> [db_1] -> [table_1,table_2]
> into
>    [facil_1] -> [db_1] -> [table_1],
>    [facil_2] -> [db_1] -> [table_2]

Are you wanting a separate .png for each facil, lab, etc.? I do that sometimes -- generate one .png (or .svg or whatever) for each facil/lab/etc, and one global.png that shows how the entire network interacts...

You'll notice I only used 2 of your 3 files, I didn't see (quickly) how to string them all together, so I just shrugged and shipped it.  :)

Let me know if I can assist further.

Cheers,

Jay Hannah
Project Lead / Programmer