[Omaha.pm] 2013 Midwest Perl/Moose training?

Jay Hannah jay.hannah at iinteractive.com
Fri Oct 26 09:13:35 PDT 2012

[Full disclosure: In addition to being the Omaha.pm group leader for 10 years now, I am also an Infinity Interactive employee nowadays.]

Hello,

Infinity Interactive (the Moose cabal, among other things) is putting together an east coast training tour for 2013. One day, intensive hands-on training on Modern Perl, Moose, etc, with the guys who wrote the actual code.

I'm bummed out that the current plan is east coast big city only. I'd love to see the tour also come to the midwest!

Do you or your company have a Perl training budget for 2013? If we can get II folks sponsored in your city then I believe they also do low cost (free?) presentations to the local Perl Monger group.

I'd love to get these guys out here to the midwest, especially for folks that don't make it out to YAPC and other Perl events.

(BTW, if you're not familiar with Infinity, our site at http://iinteractive.github.com/ summarizes a lot of the Open Source/Free Software work we've done and our other community contributions.)

Thanks for your time,

Jay Hannah
Omaha.pm