[Omaha.pm] "Coding Kata" coding challenges

Michael Kolakowski mkolakow at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 06:44:29 PDT 2010

Count me in for the June meeting - but there will likely be another person coming from UP as well.  We'll sort out between us who is doing the presentation/demo as it's probably necessary to explain kata's first, and then we can actually do one.

By the way, it will pretty much need to be in Eclipse/Java.  One of the points of a kata is that everyone is using the same tool.  Let me know if that is a problem.

June 8th, right?

Thanks,
Michael