[Omaha.pm] Perl question

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Fri Mar 19 10:31:50 PDT 2010

On Mar 19, 2010, at 11:50 AM, Wendy Moroz wrote:
> Thanks Sterling - the -c is helpful, I found one syntax error using that.

I typically sit in multiple windows, one where I'm in vi changing the program, and another where I'm at a command prompt running the program over and over again as it changes.

   perl -c myprogram.pl

You can ask others for help in real time simply by clicking the #perl-help link at the top of our homepage:

   http://jays.net/wiki/Omaha_Perl_Mongers

Which will connect you to irc.perl.org, where there are thousands of Perl hackers talking in hundreds of Perly topiced channels.

Cheers,