[Omaha.pm] Catalyst Workshop: 24 slots remaining

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Mon Nov 23 18:23:24 PST 2009

On Nov 23, 2009, at 7:05 PM, Kris Gainsforth wrote:
> Is this exercise going to be posted after the fact?  I can't make the meeting, but I'd love to work the exercise.

All the steps will be on the wiki as soon as I come up with them, sometime before the Workshop. I've created dozens of little Cat apps (and two that are now enormous) over the last 2 years, so I just have to pick a theme for the exercise and roll with it. The wiki will be there for reference for everyone during the Workshop. We'll walk through the steps together. Rebels can work at their own pace. The exercise will remain online for... years, probably.

http://jays.net/wiki/Catalyst_Workshop:_The_Exercise

Cheers,