[Omaha.pm] Some manager said.....

Jay Hannah jhannah at omnihotels.com
Fri Jun 5 10:34:13 PDT 2009

-laugh-  I remember in 1999 when the head of IT at $day_job told me Perl is dead. Weird that his language of choice at the time has now been discontinued. Meanwhile, the CPAN upload graph is still going straight up.

You can find naysayers for every language. Every company bars hundreds of languages (all those they don't use). Fear not for Perl.   :)

Your soothing voice of anti-FUD.
    (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt.)