[Omaha.pm] Free Next box

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Tue Feb 19 09:20:17 PST 2008

On Feb 19, 2008 10:22 AM, Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net> wrote:

> On Feb 18, 2008, at 9:04 PM, Michael Kolakowski wrote:
> > 2) Looks like I already got a taker from PM!  Thanks guys.
>
> Huh. I didn't know we had hardwarephiles lurking the list...   They
> must be stealthy ninjas.

That hardwarephile would be me.  (Just don't tell my wife!)

I cut my Unix teeth on a NeXT cube in the late 90's, and I loved them for
their power and functionality (not to mention their artistic looks too).
Now that I have a home office, I have an upper shelf that will be devoted to
some of my early relic computers that I couldn't bear to throw away.

Dan

--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who can watch the watchmen?) -- from the
Satires of Juvenal