[Omaha.pm] Meeting tonight! (Meetings merged with dynamic_omaha)

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue Aug 7 10:26:32 PDT 2007

Howdy all --

Since I'm now working two jobs + going to school this fall + family life
+ sleeping occasionally I'm no longer going to organize Perl-specific
meetings every month. I'm still using the heck out of Perl daily but
against all odds my life got even busier.  :)

I updated our website:
   http://omaha.pm.org/

So our next meeting is TONIGHT!

Topic: "How would you solve Groovy Quiz this month?"

... <whispering>let's solve the Groovy Quiz in Perl</whispering> *laughs*

Cheers,