[Omaha.pm] Big PMP'n

Sean J. Edwards sjedwards at omnihotels.com
Fri Apr 6 11:33:49 PDT 2007

I think I will get PUNC'd by a Perl Unicode Network Certification.

On Fri, 2007-04-06 at 13:03 -0500, trey-b at cox.net wrote:

> Thanks...I'm into Big PMP'n fer sure...
>

> ---- Jay Hannah <jhannah at omnihotels.com> wrote:
> >
> > Over the last couple of months I've been seeing a bunch of people throw
> > PMP after their name. Apparently some people think this stands for
> > Project Management Professional, but I too want to be a PMP. (Yes, I
> > know its hard out there for a PMP.)
> >
> > I hereby declare PMP is an acronym for Perl Master Programmer. I hereby
> > certify all Omaha Perl Mongers as PMPs, so y'all can feel free to join
> > me in my big PMP'n lifestyle.
> >
> > :)
> >
> > j, PMP
> >

> > ________________________________

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<PRE>
Sean Edwards
Omni Hotels Reservation Center
11819 Miami Street
Omaha, NE
(402) 952-6528
sjedwards at omnihotels.com

Learn more about Omni's <A HREF="http://www.omnihotels.com/SpecialsAndPackages/SelectGuestSensationalWednesdays.aspx">Sensational Wednesdays</A> program that thanks our loyal guest in unique, sensory ways
</PRE>
</BODY>
</HTML>