[Omaha.pm] for loop quickie

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue May 23 17:58:01 PDT 2006

Andy Lester wrote:
> I'm really glad I could help.  One of the things that makes it easy
> for me to add my $0.02 is that Jay is such a great evangelist
> himself.  It's not "What's the best way to do X", which can get
> tedious to deal with, but rather "Here's a way I found to do X".

-laugh-  I'm glad my little tidbits help spark useful threads. Its just the stuff I run into while plunking through my 9 to 5. All: feel free to quiz and/or correct me whenever you want more verbose explanations or I'm obviously drunk and doing something silly. :)

> Some day we really need to figure out when I should come out to give
> a talk to you guys.

You're certainly welcome any time! Our last meeting was great. Eclectic meandering, attendees from Lincoln and Sioux City! Too bad there was still only 6 of us total. :)

Jeff Bisbee called me yesterday morning. He's back in town (off and on) for the week visiting his folks. He's still doing all kinds of cool Perl stuff at SportsLine. See SouthFlorida Perl Mongers.

Oh, and apparently Chad doesn't work at Paragon any more, so our food sponsorship might have dried up. Doh! Bart! I feel hungrier already. :)