[Omaha.pm] Mtg: next Thr Dec 15!

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Wed Dec 7 16:40:23 PST 2005

Its that time of month again!

    http://omaha.pm.org/

Come on down! Was that pizza I got last time OK? If I don't get any other feedback or RSVPs I'll get 3 jumbos again.

Anyone have any topic suggestions? Questions? Things you're struggling with you'd like us to go over? We're open to
anything!

If no other suggestions, I'll present my "5 minute" lightning talk: Perl Operator Overloading and Class::Date. I bored
the crap out of Robert's class with it last night, so now it's YOUR turn to suffer. -grin-

See you there!

Meetings are sponsored by Paragon IT Professionals. Thanks Chad!!
http://www.paragondm.com/