[Oc-pm] OC Perl meeting Jan 30th @ 7pm

Tony tony at metracom.com
Tue Jan 10 03:26:35 PST 2017

OC Perl Mongers,

I few members asked me if I would be willing to give a talk about
Amateur Radio this month.  So if you ever wanted to learn about
radio communications. How to earn your FCC license, then this talk is
for you. I will provide live radio equipment demos.

Ever heard of SDR? (Software Defined Radio).  I have one of these HackRF
devices that I will demo. HackRF is an open source hardware platform.

More information: https://greatscottgadgets.com/hackrf/

Does anyone have any interesting projects they would like to share with
the group this month?

See you on the 30th

http://oc.pm.org

Tony