[Oc-pm] OC Perl meeting 11/24 @ 7pm

Tony tony at metracom.com
Thu Nov 20 00:00:52 PST 2014

OC Perl Mongers, don't forget about our meeting next Monday at 7pm.

This month Tony Gasparovic will give a presentation on a automated Litter
Robot that he modified for his cat "Koby". Tony removed the manufactures
control board and redesigned the robot to run on a Raspberry Pi computer,
L298N motor control board and a mulit-threaded Perl program. The problem that
Tony solved and the solution will be presented in detail. If you ever wanted
to learn how to control a device with the Raspberry Pi computer don't miss
this meeting.

If anyone has a Raspberry Pi project of a fun programming project that they
would like to share with the group, please let me know ASAP so that I can post
is on the oc.pm.org website.

Everyone is welcome to attend. See you all next Monday.

http://oc.pm.org

Tony G.