[Oc-pm] Orange County Perl Mongers meeting Jan 28th, 7-9pm

Tony tony at metracom.com
Sun Jan 6 17:13:36 PST 2013

Attention OC Perl Mongers:

Orange County PM will be hosting it's January meeting on Monday the 28th at 7
PM. We have two confirmed presentations, and a fun Perl Programming challenge
will follow. Please bring your laptop if you wish to participate.  The Perl
challenge is a fun programming exercise that gives everyone an opportunity to
use Perl, and to learn from each others code.

See OC PM's website for all the details: http://oc.pm.org/

I've already received a few RSVP's, so we should have enough attendees for
January's meeting.

FYI, There will NOT be any food or drinks on site.  Please bring your own food
and beverages to the meeting ( NO alcohol ).  Maybe we can order pizza.

See you on the 28th!

Tony Gasparovic