[Oc-pm] Wil Wheaton tonight in HB

bill at daze.net bill at daze.net
Tue Nov 30 22:15:35 CST 2004

Also OT for this list but *on* topice for this e-mail.  ;)

Hope Wil's appearance tonight was better than his keynote address at
Gnomedex in October.  I was extremely disappointed as all he did was read
excerpts from his books.  He didn't even take questions.  At least Steve
Wozniak made up for Wil's shortcomings during his keynote a day earlier...

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, Wilson, Douglas wrote:

> A bit OT and late notice (just noticed it myself), but
> for those so inclined (and with flexible schedules),
> Wil Wheaton (of Star Trek TNG and http://www.wilwheaton.net fame)
> is appearing for a reading and book-signing
> tonight in Huntington Beach.
>
> The particulars:
> WHAT: Signing and Reading of Just A Geek
> WHERE: Barnes & Noble Bookstore
> 7881 Edinger Avenue #110
> Huntington Beach, CA 92647
> (714) 897-6201
> WHEN: Tuesday, November 30, 2004. 7 - 8:30 pm.

"If Verisign is the 'Value of Trust',
  then trust ain't worth *ANYTHING* any more." - me

 <=> ASK and you shall receive <=>