[oak perl] Interested in a free Apress eBook code?

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Fri Oct 26 19:43:27 PDT 2007

hi all,
does anyone wish to have a code for a free apress ebook?
their site is at   http://apress.com

i've aready put the banner up.

==
skoal,
george

= extracted from Apress User Group Newsletter, October 2007 Issue
Put Up the New UG Banner, Get a Free eBook

Check out the newly designed “Apress User Group Program Member” banner. Please
support Apress by choosing this graphic for your UG web site or newsletter
and having it link back to the Apress User Group Program page. Once you have
the banner on your site, or if you already have it up and linked, please send
me the URL, and I will send you the code for a free eBook.